Home Vendors Apply Calendar News
News

Friday, June 23, 2006

Magazines + TV = BFF!



Great news—Felt Club made it onto Los Angeles magazine's TOP TEN calendar page for July! This just came out and is on stands now. The pouches pictured are by the lovely boygirlparty, who will be a vendor on July 8 along with 22 other awesome crafters. Thanks so much, Los Angeles mag peeps!

In other, super incredible news, the DIY Network will soon be featuring Felt Club on their kickass needlecrafts show Uncommon Threads. Myself (Jenny) and a handful of past and future Felt Club vendors* will be taping not one, but two episodes in August. (I'll be appearing on both of 'em...no pressure!) I'm not sure yet how much I'm supposed to say (or not say) about the projects we'll be making, so I'll keep it mysterious for the moment (I'm still reading through all the paperwork!). But suffice it to say I am SUPER excited about the projects we'll all be demonstrating, and I think you guys will be as well.

There's more Felt Club news to come over the next week or so, but right now, it's time for a ZIMA**.

* These include Teresa/Sewing Stars, Wendy/Singing Librarian, Cynthia/Supermitten, and Shawnee/Shawneemonkey!

** I do not actually drink ZIMA.

3 Comments:

Blogger DeborahOfChicCosas.Com said...

How amazing!
How do you get all this fantastic press?Your a stunner girlie!
Best on the future shows!

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...it's time for a ZIMA**"

Ha! I must admit that I once had a Zima in 2002. ;P

9:18 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I love Shawnee's monkeys and am glad to see she'll be a future vendor!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Join the Felt Club Mailing List!
Email: